Stickers for signal app with admin panel
Attraction /Core Features / Why to Buy this Product
Zero Configuration / No Database – This app runs with backend admin panel, which no requir to create MySql or any database, No connectivity need to provide. All Admin pane and app managed by one single JSON file.
More Faster than other apps – This app works very well. Because it has its own banifits. Such as bellow
When you create Your new pack using admin panel, it generates webp files itself
When you create Your new pack using admin panel, It auto generate multiple size images (90X90 etc.) wich referes to main sticker file. And App referes that small sizes images to preview stickers
No coding Knowledge Required – Full documentations with video tutorials are provided for the SetUp.
Notifications – With the help of Firebase, You can send notification to all App users, Even you can send notification with reference of Any sticker pack (In this case if user clicks on notification , respective Sticker Pack will Auto-Open).
Full video documentation with ‘How to create signal stickers and upload it to admin panel’
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.