Slippa – Domains,Website ,App & Social Media Marketplace PHP Script
Slippa script is a PHP Based advance marketplace script. Which allows its user’s to create a Digital marketplace in seconds.
Slippa Marketplace currently supports Selling Domains, Websites & Online Businesses. Admin can easily customize all features of the marketplace through the admin panel itself therefore no programming skills are required. Slippa has many features that leading digital marketplaces does such as Domain Ownership verification, Real Time Google Analytics Reports, User Email Notifications for all user activities, fully functional Bidding System, Chat/Message System and etc.
Slippa enables its owner to create a marketplace where buyers can Sign up and list their domains, websites or online businesses. Then sellers can buy these digital products from the marketplace, Site Owner will receive a commission from each success sale. This success fee commission can be controlled by the site admin. Furthermore admin also has ability to charge from the buyers when they do list their services on the marketplace.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.