Netfix – Broadband & Internet Services WordPress Theme
Netfix is a Broadband & Internet Services WordPress Theme for your Broadband and ISP business website. This can be used for any internet-based service company including Broadband & ISP, VOIP, IPTV, Telecom, Technology, Digital Agency, IT Solutions, VPS and Dedicated Root Servers, Computer Networks, etc. The template is built on Bootstrap 5.x, Sass with AJAX-enabled contact form submission.
This Theme build with worlds most popular responsive CSS framework Bootstrap 5, Elementor, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and so many modern technology. In few words, it is powerful, easy to use multi-purpose Theme. From the first glance, you will be impressed with its trendy and energetic design with smooth transitions and animations. Upon purchase, you will benefit from 3 different homepage designs with 5+ header styles, so that you can always have a lot of options to customize your site. Use its options for your website development!. I hope that I have covered everything but if there is something that you would like to know then I am happy to help out.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.