My Kitchen | Recipe Cookbook native android application based on WordPress
If you are a WordPress admin and you are looking for a native Android app for your recipe site then probably this is the best solution for you.
Also if you are planning to start your own recipe site and you don’t have any mobile and web development knowledge, this is the solution you need. This is not mandatory to have an existing WordPress site. We will guide you to build your dashboard.
This app allows your create native android application for recipe site. WordPress will be used as base backend. App includes all the features what a complete recipe app should have. A very useful and compact homepage has been designed with all dynamic data. Basic functionality i.e: recipe search, featured recipe list, category and subcategory list, bookmark list, home category selection etc has been included into the application.
We have included push notification too. Admin can push simple message and post id to show specific recipes. AdMob has been included with the project so that anybody can include Ad in any activity.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.