MightyQuiz: Flutter Online Quiz App with Firebase Backend + Admin Panel
Flutter is an open-source mobile application development SDK created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android and iOS, as well as being the primary method of creating applications for Google Fuchsia, Flutter widgets incorporate all critical platform differences such as scrolling, navigation, icons and fonts to provide full native performance on both iOS and Android.
Eye-catching design and sleek aesthetic makes MightyQuiz App the most promising tool to launch your quiz app. You can now kick things off like a professional. No need to set up a mobile app from the ground up, you can now speed up the process with MightyQuiz App. It includes two user-roles/modules – MightyQuiz User and MightyQuiz Admin. With a unique leader board design, dashboard, multi-quiz levels, category range for users to select, Mighty Quiz App comes in both light and dark mode. The App has a clean, modern and user-friendly layout, making sure the performance is always of the highest level for it’s users. So, do not wait any longer to unlock your creative freedom – without coding only with MightyQuiz App.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.