Maildoll – Email Marketing & SMS Marketing SaaS Application 6.0
Maildoll’s SaaS version is compatible with cPanel. It requires cPanel API. If you are a VPS user make sure the server can create a database dynamically with All Privileged Access.
Customer Step 1: The customer has to choose a plan. Customer Step 2: The customer will choose an available subdomain. Customer Step 3: After checkout customer will get his/her own domain address. Customer Step 4: After the verification customer will visit his/her own domain site. Customer Step 5: A installation page will appear on the first visit for the application tenant setup. Customer Step 6: After successfully set up the user can log in to his/her own dashboard.
Admin Step 1: Admin can enable or disable any tenant user domain. Admin Step 2: If any user’s subscription has 7 days left admin can send an alert email. Admin Step 3: Admin can delete any unused tenant user.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.