KYC – Know Your Customer
KYC stands for “Know Your Customer.” It is a process used by businesses and organizations to verify the identity of their customers or clients. The purpose of KYC is to prevent fraud, money laundering, and other illegal activities.
The KYC process typically involves collecting personal information from the customer, such as their name, address, date of birth, and government-issued identification. The information is then verified using various methods, such as checking the validity of the identification documents or conducting background checks.
Compatible with: Enefti – NFT Marketplace Core
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.