Infinite Loop – Unity Hyper Casual Game With AdMob – for Android and iOS
This project have integrated interstitial and rewarded AdMob ads.
To setup the ads follow these steps:
Go to Assets – > Google Mobile Ads -> Settings and put your app id (from your AdMob console) there. Open the script “Menus.cs” and put your rewarded ad id on line 68 and your interstitial ad id on line 80 for android and on line 82 for iOS.
Ball circles in the infinite loop. Spikes and stars are randomly spawning in front of the ball. Your main goal is to avoid spikes as long as you can. As the game progresses it becomes harder and harder. Collect the stars and use them to buy new balls in the shop menu.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.