Amazon S3 – Droppy online file transfer and sharing
Note: This is an add-on for Droppy – Online file sharing, you can purchase Droppy over here
The S3 plugin will connect your Droppy setup to a S3 Bucket and store all the uploaded files in your bucket. When an upload expires, the plugin will automatically delete the files from your bucket. You are able to connect the S3 plugin to any supported S3 endpoint (E.g. Digitalocean Spaces, Wasabi and many more !)
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.