Accounting and Bookkeeping module for Perfex CRM 1.1.6
Accounting is the process of recording and tracking financial statements to see the financial health of an entity. This is done by inputting, sorting, measuring, and then communicating transactions in various formats. Accounting consists of bookkeeping and analysis. Bookkeeping, or financial accounting, consists of recording transactions, which can include purchases, sales, and receipts of an individual or an organization. Once the bookkeeper records and organizes all of the transactions, the next step of accounting is to analyze these transactions into helpful reports which will show the state of one’s finances. These reports can include profit/loss statements, cash flow reports, and can track sales tax to keep a close eye on what is owed come tax time. With small business accounting done right, small business owner will be able to have a clear understanding of the state of your finances so you can make better decisions based on what you have available.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.