Wanted: The Chase Begins – Physics Based Cars Game
Version Download: 10 May 2023
Demo: Live Preview
License: Unlimited websites
Please read before purchase: FAQ
Welcome to Wanted: The Chase Begins, the ultimate driving game where you must outrun the cop. In this thrilling game, you take on the role of a skilled driver, racing through an open world filled with obstacles and challenges. Collect money, upgrade your car, and stay one step ahead of the law as you try to escape.
Absolutely! One of the standout features of Wanted: The Chase Begins is the Biffe Arcade Vehicle Physics Unity pack , which was created by me adds a realistic physics engine to the game’s cars, making for an immersive and thrilling driving experience.
And it’s not just us who think so – the Biffe Arcade Vehicle Physics Unity pack has been a hit on the Unity Asset Store, with over 60 sales to date. This means that other game developers have recognized the value of this asset and have used it to create their own engaging and realistic driving games.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.
Be the first to review “Wanted: The Chase Begins – Physics Based Cars Game”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.