Server Monitor Laravel App
This Laravel application can be used to add multiple servers to monitor the status of them. You just have to add server address and port, and the app will ping the server in each 1 minute. If any server goes down, a mail will be send. Also average response time is displayed in the dashboard. Also the current server status will be displayed on the dashboard and the dashboard will be refreshed in each minutes, and you will see if any server goes down from the dashboard too.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.