PineWeb – Android WebView App | ADMOB, FIREBASE, ONESIGNAL
– Latest SDK version 33
– Android 11 , 12 & 13 support
– Splash Screen
– Firebase remote config support
– Webview cursor support for Android TV
– Open links internally within the app
– Intents to open external apps (Email, SMS, Phone, Maps, Socials, etc.)
– Downloads, uploads, Geolocation support
– Supports local pages (HTML files in assets folder)
– Page error and offline handling
– AdMob Ads supported
– OneSignal push notifications supported
– Firebase supported
– Easy to reskin
– Modern UI Design, Look & Feel
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.