PayPage – PHP ready to use Payment Gateway Integrations 1.8.1
PayPage – PHP ready to use Payment Gateway Integrations
Since, last ten years we are working as the freelancer to provide the software solutions in the form of products & Services to our clients. During this period we faced lots of difficulties to managing payment gateways for our products and services.
So, to achieve all these things we are created PayPage script. Using this script you can manage the many payment gateways using one codebase. Also you can use these payment gateways in shopping cart, Invoice billing, bill payments like other e-commerce website as per your convenience.
PayPage is a payment gateways integration script built in PHP. It provides a facility to integrate payment gateways like PayPal, PayTM, Instamojo, Paystack, Stripe, Stripe Support for Card | iDeal | BanContact | Giropay | P24 | EPS, Razorpay, Authorize.Net, Iyzico, BitPay (Bitcoin, Crypto currency), mercado pago (mercadopago), RavePay by FLUTTERWAVE and PagSeguro. It is the best solution to integrate these all payment gateways in your PHP application in minimum time.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.