Ozagi – Personal Blog Multilingual Laravel CMS
Ozagi Is Personal Blog Multilingual Laravel PHP Scripts.it has 4 home page variant which fit anyone needs for showcase your blog website. It’s highly customisable, it comes with many awesome features, like Drag & Drop Page Builder, drag & drop menu builder, drag & drop form builder, drag & drop widget builder and many more. it’s compatible with Desktop, laptop, mobile and also compatible with major browsers. it has Advertisement module, you can show banner/script/google adsence add from admin panel, all add show imporesssion and click count in the admin panel, also it shown in random order in website frontend. it support guest post admin can give permission to post any user and give auto approval as well, we have added all the thing required for doing seo, seecially add og meta support for all the blog with facebook/twitter support. also it has video/image gallery/standard post type to make your blog more attractive. it has poll system to engage your user with your website. This script is fully mutilagual supported. which make you easy to target different languages people.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.