LODU SIX – A Multiplayer Board Game & AdMob Developed in Android
LUDO SIX is a board game developed in Android that can be played by Bot, 1, 2,3, or 4 players. This game is very amazing and used updated technology. This game is an android supported game. This game is an offline base game. The player can play two types of games. One is the LUDO board another is SNAKES. At the beginning of the game, the Player will get the Tutorial for game playing instruction. Then the Player will get the profile name written option. After profile name input two options type of option will be shown one is the LUDO board another is SNAKES. The player can select one game for play. Then the player can select how many players he wanted to play. A player needs a host to play the game to tap on the “Host Game” button. The Host player will get the list of players. The host can add the player from the player’s list. While the host will try to add the player to his list, then a request will send to the player an invitation to add to his board. While the other player accepts the invitation then the host can start the gam
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.