ICOLab – Initial Coin Offering Platform
Do you know, there are 4,000 cryptocurrencies currently, and it’s counting? not only Bitcoin, eth, doge, ripple, but a lot of new coins are also coming via ICO. the maker of Telegram raised $1.7 billion in an ICO in 2018 and 2019, Ethereum’s ICO in 2014 was an early pioneer, raising $18 million over a period of 42 days. It’s a huge industry and day by day ICO’s demands are increasing. ICOLab, an online Initial Coin Offering platform that enables a great opportunity to create your ICO website in minutes.
Are you looking for a complete Web-Based Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Platform? then you are in the right place. No need to pay thousands of dollars to hire developers to build your own ICO Website. ICOLab is a complete Online Initial Coin Offering solution, that gives a user-friendly experience to users and an easily manageable environment with proper benefits to admin. Its easily installable, controllable through the admin panel, comes with a responsive design, high security, interactive User interface. support plugins, LiveChat, automatic payment gateway, instant active token, and more.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.