Global DNS – Multiple Server – DNS Propagation Checker – PHP 2.0.1
Global DNS allows you to instantly check the DNS records across multiple servers. It provides an insight to end users on which server website is pointing to. It is also helpful to check the current DNS entries incase the DNS records are changed.
Multiple DNS Record Types
You and your end users can check multiple types of DNS records like A, MX, NS, CNAME, TXT and much more. There are a total of 10 types of DNS records to check.
There is no limit on how many servers you can add, more the severs better the stats. You can check this article on how to add and setup server for Global DNS.
Following current trend, Global DNS also has a Dark Mode. It can be enable by single click by the end user and in case if user has set preference as Dark Mode then by default it will be activated.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.