Edume v1.1 – Classroom Management Mobile System | Flutter Firebase | Android iOS | 2 In 1
Using an online classroom app created using Flutter and Firebase, teachers may engage with their students more effectively by posting changes, assignments, and deadline reminders. Teachers will receive information on all student submissions when students join their particular classrooms and submit their assignments immediately. All students will be able to see updates that teachers submit on the notification wall. User accounts are used by both teachers and students to keep data about subjects, assignments, and submissions. Teachers can also get a clear picture of the work completed by each student as well as information about each assignment that has been published.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingnull.com/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingnull.com/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.